Owner, Ken Wong
Reliable, friendly, and honest is my model. I have over 20 years in the service industry and maintain high integrity, an ethical practice, and a professional attitude toward customer service. Check us out with the local better business bureau.
Carpet Cleaning: from start to finish
- Request: You can either call our office or submit a Service Request here.
- Confirm: We will send email confirmations and text to your mobile device if provided.
- Service Agreement: Includes our terms & conditions as it protects you and us and ensures your service request is mutual.
2. Day of Services
- Email: 24 hours appointment reminder with simple instructions to follow on how to prepare for your cleaning.
- Phone Call: We will call or text once we are en-route or if we will be early or behind schedule.
- On-site Inspection: Upon arrival, we will inspect and measure the service areas and address any questions or concerns that you may have and provide you an accurate estimate for the services.
- Payment: Payment is due at time of services (unless other arrangements have been made in advance). We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
3. Follow Up
- We will provide follow-up information for your service areas so you know how to provide the best care until your next appointment.