What to Expect & Next Steps
To reserve your appointment time please complete our service agreement and our terms & conditions.
If you should have any questions on how to prepare your place for your cleaning please do not hesitate to contact us.
+ Notifications You Will Receive
Once you complete your service agreement you will receive an automated EMAIL and/or TEXT MESSAGE (from (808) 427-1270) confirming your appointment. It will provide you with the following information:
- CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT: Date and Arrival Window of Services
- 24 hours appointment reminder.
- On the day of your service you will receive a call from our technicians when they're enroute.
If, for any reason you do not receive any of these notifications, please contact our office. We want to make sure no appointment detail is missed due to technical issues.
+ How to prepare for the Cleaning:
Please read and follow these simple instructions to ensure your cleaning goes smoothly and on-time without interruptions.
BEFORE WE ARRIVE:
- Please clear areas to be cleaned of loose debris and personal items. We can assist in some light furniture moving, but please provide sliders so it can be easily moved. We do not move beds, entertainments systems or large heavy items.
- Please pre-vacuum thoroughly of debris and pet hair. We may not be able to service you if excessive pet hair is not removed first. Pet hair removal is not part of our cleaning service.
- Please notify building mangers and security, if any, and arrange for parking with a minimum height clearance of 6 feet 10 inches. You may be required to sponsor us on a military base.
- Homes, apartments or high rise buildings above the 3rd floor are not accessible with our truck mount system (within 50-75 feet of hose to the front entrance of your door). WE WILL REQUIRE electricity and hot water heaters to be turned ON 30 minutes before we arrive and open access to your kitchen and nearest bathroom for our portable cleaning equipment set up.
- If you are a rental agent or property manager, please be sure your tenants get a copy of these instructions.
AFTER WE LEAVE:
- It is essential to ALLOW GOOD AIR CIRCULATION OR AIR MOVEMENT FOR 4-6 HOURS. Depending on weather conditions, it may take up to 24 hours for carpets/upholstery to be completely dry.
- Please close windows/doors and turn on fans and set air conditioner fan to ON position to expedite drying process, especially if raining or located in wet areas.
- Do not place furniture with wood or metal legs back on carpet until it is completely dry.
- We also recommend using plastic sliders under wood/metal furniture legs to prevent future staining.
- Minimize foot traffic until carpet is completely dry to prevent re-soiling.
You must return for post-cleaning inspection, if you choose not to be present for the post-cleaning inspection, we will assume all is satisfactory and no claim(s) can be made thereafter.
+ At Your Appointment | What to expect
On the day of your services, here's what to expect:
- On-site Inspection: Upon arrival, our technicians will quickly measure, inspect and address any areas of concerns that you may have. They will then provide you with a fair estimate based on size, soil conditions and what is necessary to do a good thorough quality cleaning.
- Written Estimate: After inspection and reviewing the cost of services with you, if agreed we will proceed to complete the cleaning immediately.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: Upon completion of services at your descretion we will do a walk through to go over the areas we had success and failures.
- Payment: Payment is processed upon completion of services (unless other arrangements have been made in advance). We accept cash, checks and credit card.
- Follow Up: We will follow up with you by email within 24 hours of service to make sure you are completely satisfy with our cleaning services.
Learn more about us and our technicians here.